1) Glencairn Cottage is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
2) When you order, we need to know your details. This allows us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
3) We will only contact you with your consent.
4) We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
5) We use a technology called “cookies" as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
6) We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) without first obtaining your consent.
7) If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at email@example.com or 01807 580356.